Remembering Trayvon Martin


 











 Photo Source: Google Images

I want to send a belated happy birthday and prayers for what would have been Trayvon Martin 21st birthday. On February 26th 2012 twenty one days after Trayvon seventeenth birthday, after coming home from the store in Sanford Florida he was killed by the neighbor watch captain.

We all know the rest of the story, and I am not going to go into details on my thoughts on the tragedy that happened to this young man. All I can say I is that I hope and pray that his Mother, Father, Brother and rest of the Martin family. Will at some point gain some peace and comfort since dealing with the loss of Trayvon. 

May God bless your soul Trayvon Martin 2/5/95 - 2/26/12

Sometimes we have to remember we are going to be alright.....

Youtube: Kendrick Lamar - Alright



Comments