Farewell Mr.Walker











The shot heard around the world this past weekend was the sudden death of actor Paul Walker, who most was notably known as character "Brian O' Connor" from the fast and furious movie franchise and I love those movies.  Paul and friend was killed in car crash on November 30 2013 just a few days after the thanksgiving holiday. When I heard the news I was immediately saddened along with the rest of his fans across the world. Paul was the matinee idol of my generation, he was our James dean, Paul Newman, Clark Cable of this time period. I have been a long time fan of his films and even though I did not know him he seem to be a very likeable person. He died young he just celebrated his 4oth birthday this past September. To many forty may seem old but when a person life is cut at that age we soon realize that is way to young to die. One thing I know is that life is short and want to say that I am grateful for my family, friends, place of employment and being able to live, talk, walk, think and being in good mind and faith. So to Paul Walker may God bless your soul you will be truly missed. And I would like to give my condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.

R.I.P Paul William Walker IV



Comments