My Journey.....Finding my path

I know it has been a while since I have last posted but i am back and will be keep the blog updated. Also check out my other blog, purplenoonfilms.wordpress.com. Well i know alot of things has happened since march 2012. But i have been side tracked with trying to figure out my path and that is still a work in progress. I have a degree, not one but two; a associates and bachelor degree in communications and broadcasting and I work in call center. Let me say this I am happy to be working, but becuase of my current employment situation I can't but to go over in my mind what did I do wrong after college. I ponder did I not send enough resumes and letters out to the news station, not apply to enough internships what went wrong? But then I realize I did all those things went on interviews and read the rejection letters. I recently was declined for consideration for a position with ASU television department. I received the email of rejection and back to the drawing board. I have been out school for sometime, maybe its not mean't for me to work in media organization, with that being said stay tuned for purple noon...

Comments