How hard would you go????

*DISCLAIMER NOT TO BE A LAME BUT THIS IS THE INTERNET AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO READS THIS IT'S JUST A PICTURE AND I DO NOT PROMOTE THE ACTIVITY OF IT BUT I AM NOT A HATER TO EACH IT'S OWN*






**=Not actual word use your imagination

So okay I am getting off from work on a sunday grab the cell called up my homegirl cause one i miss the bus and two it sunday the bus wait is longer. So i called her and decided to cut the wait time down i walk to the chinese spot so i am walking and talking shooting the shit. So i get to the chinese spot and aproach the counter i am still on the phone and all here on the other end is "oh shit" the phone hangs up so I order my food and call her right back she picks up the phone and is like "oh my God" I'm like what happen she like "i drop my *my cigar*" so i am standing like what "she like this is not good. It fell on the side of the stove", so okay i get my food proceed to walk toward the bus stop. I'm talking and the whole time she on the phone looking for her *cigar* near the stove. Okay next thing i know she says "your not going to believe this and i am not lying when i say this I am lifting up this stove about to get my *cigar*" with one arm she lifted up the stove to get her *cigar* I'm like c'mon and "she like i am not playing" I know she wasn't cause i could here her straining to get it she doing all this on the phone. She gets the *cigar* and lights it up you know the rest, but after all that she was good real good.

How hard would you go??????????????????????????

In the words of Amanda Diva
" If that ain't some some supa shit i don't know what is"

Comments