Spread her wings


Kelendria (Kelly) Rowland has finally took a step and separated from beyonce daddy aka Matthew Knowles from being her manager a statement was released from both camps

“Mathew Knowles has been a positive influence in my career. I have had great success under his guidance—both as a member of Destiny’s Child and with my solo projects. Although we have decided to part ways professionally, the Knowles family and the entire Music World Entertainment team will always be my family,” Rowland said in a statement released through her publicist
-Kelly Rowland

“After a very positive meeting between Kelly Rowland and myself, we have amicably agreed to end our professional relationship. My company, Music World, will continue to manage Destiny’s Child as a group. As an artist Kelly has incredible talent and I only wish her the best. We will always be family first and foremost, and as a dad I only have love for Kelly" - Matthew knowles

All I have to say is about time I love Beyonce do get me wrong but Kelly has talent and it time for someone to help her really showcase her talent. I wish you the Kells

Comments